Family Law Property Valuers
Liability Limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation
Imperial Valuations is established as a leading property valuation firm by Melbourne’s Family Law Lawyers, Litigants, Alternative Dispute Resolution Providers and Mediators.
Their specialisation is also recognised by the property valuation industry with referrers including several of Melbourne’s large property valuation firms and the Australian Property Institute Victoria.
As only Family Law Valuations are undertaken the highest standards of independent property valuation advice is provided to clients by:
- Enabling clients obtaining quotes to liaise directly with the Valuer.
- Undertaking duties within the required time frame and at a competitive price.
- Ensuring single expert valuation reports and shadow valuation reports are undertaken by only experienced senior property valuers who understand their duties to the Court under the Family Law Rules 2004 and the Federal Circuit Court of Australia Rules.
- Providing one of the industry’s most comprehensive valuation report formats which complies with the current Australian Property Institute – Code of Professional Practice Standards and is specifically tailored for the legal industry.
- Organising the valuation of large portfolios as a single point of contact, including obtaining multiple quotes and CV’s for specialist, interstate or even overseas Valuers.